About Hannah Eckhoff
Hannah is a Principal Associate in our Frankfurt office.
Hannah specialises in international arbitration and litigation. She advises and represents national and international companies in all areas of business and commercial law.
- Representing a multinational industrial company in an ICC arbitration relating to a dispute with a multinational IT supplier arising out of a major IT project.
- Acting for a major European industrial group in several related arbitrations related to long term supply agreements.
- Representing a leading international German bank and its subsidiaries in a litigation arising out of complex financial transactions and the sale of bonds.
- Acting for an international leasing company in preliminary proceedings and corresponding litigation proceedings relating to complex damage claims.
- Advising a major German bank in relation to disputes with various IT service providers arising out of the transformation of core IT services.
- Acting as counsel for Volkswagen in its defence against customer claims arising from the global recall of VW diesel vehicles in relation to the emission of nitrous oxides.
- Johannes Gutenberg-University Mainz, Germany (First State Examination)
- De Montfort University, Leicester, United Kingdom (LL.M.)
- Higher Regional Court of Frankfurt, Germany (Legal Traineeship (with an elective stage at a law firm in New York City) and Second State Examination)
- Rechtsanwältin, Germany