About Isaac Ellman
Isaac advises on complex public and private M&A transactions. Isaac also advises issuers and underwriters in a variety of equity and debt capital markets transactions.
- Underwriters on Ares Capital Corporation’s SEC-registered investment grade debt, equity and convertible offerings.
- Underwriters on Prudential plc’s offering of $350 million aggregate principal amount of 3.625% Notes.
- Stanley Black & Decker on the announced $3.2 billion sale of its global electronic security solutions and healthcare solutions businesses to Securitas.
- Saint-Gobain on its pending $2.3 billion acquisition of GCP Applied Technologies.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise on its $925 million acquisition of Silver Peak.
- Northwestern University Law of School, J.D. cum laude, 2021
- Haverford College, B.A., 2012