About Elodie Favre-Thellmann
Avocat à la cour, Elodie is a counsel who advises French and foreign firms on employment law.
In particular, she advises on collective and individual dismissals, collective and individual litigation, executive severance, restructurings, the employment aspects of mergers and acquisitions, various issues with employee and trade union representatives, professional elections and performance management systems.
Elodie speaks French, German and English fluently.
- Advising IMS Health on employment issues relating to the acquisition of certain assets of Cegedim and on post-acquisition issues.
- Advising UPM on day-to-day questions regarding collective negotiations and individual disciplinary actions, its latest reorganisation (social plan) and the litigation that arose from earlier reorganisations.
- Advising LafargeHolcim on a collective redundancy plan impacting two of its French subsidiaries.
- Advising EDF on the acquisition of a subsidiary of AREVA NP.
- Advising EuroDisney on its professional elections, the litigation introduced by various trade unions on the perimeter of said elections and disciplinary proceedings (including termination of protected employees).
- Double degree in French and English law from the University of Kings College London, UK (LLB in law) and from the University of Paris I-Sorbonne, France