About Rebecca Fenning
Rebecca is an associate in our Commercial Disputes Group advising on a broad range of contentious commercial matters and investigations.
Rebecca has particular experience of large-scale disputes before the English High Court, multi-jurisdictional investigations arising from allegations of bribery and corruption and ABC-related advisory work.
During her time at Freshfields, Rebecca has spent six months on secondment to the firm's Hong Kong office.
- Acting for a major automotive vehicle manufacturer in both regulatory and UK High Court group litigation proceedings, in respect of alleged misrepresentations and prohibited practices regarding its vehicles.
- Advising an international contractor in relation to allegations of bribery in the award of contracts in the oil sector.
- Advising multinational clients on bribery and corruption and money-laundering risks.
- Advising Gatwick Airport Limited in defending proceedings brought by NATS relating to the award of a prestigious contract for the provision of air navigation services at Gatwick Airport.
- Advising a public body in the transport sector in a complex dispute referred to adjudication relating to the payment mechanism in a major PFI/PPP infrastructure contract.
- St Catherine's College, University of Oxford (BA in Jurisprudence)
- Qualified in England & Wales
- Higher Rights of Audience (Civil Proceedings)