About Natalie Ferdinand
Natalie is a member of the antitrust, competition and trade (ACT) practice group.
She advises on all aspects of European and German competition law, including merger control.
Natalie speaks German, English and French.
- Advising a multitechnology company on all European and German antitrust-related issues.
- Advising a major car manufacturer on antitrust-related issues regarding its European-wide sales and distribution structures.
- Assisting a national liquefied gas supplier in proceedings before the German Federal Supreme Court.
- University of Bonn, Germany
- Rechtsanwältin, Germany
- Assistant at the Institute of Public Law (Prof Dr Durner LLM, University of Bonn) with lecturing activities