About Sarah-Jane Fick
- Advising a joint venture consisting of construction and engineering companies in DIAC arbitration proceedings concerning a US$multi-billion dispute regarding the construction of a major international airport in the Middle East.
- Advising a multi-national engineering company in relation to ICC proceedings arising in relation to a contract for the design, engineering, procurement and construction of a complex fertiliser plant in Africa.
- Advising an international engineering company in relation to multiple contracts relating to works across two Middle Eastern airports.
- Advising a multi-national corporation in relation to various contractual issues relating to its business operations in West Asia.
- Providing settlement and pre-action advice to a Saudi Arabian Employer in respect of various contractual issues relating to a recycling and metal processing plant.
- Advising a Saudi Arabian company on various contractual issues arising in respect of its operation in Indonesia.
- 2013 Admitted as a Solicitor of the Senior Courts of England and Wales
- 2010 Distinction in Legal Practitioner's Certificate, BPP Law School, London
- 2009 Master of Laws (LL.M.) in Public International Law, cum laude, Leiden University, Netherlands
- 2008 Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.), Durham University, UK