About Robert Fischer
Robert is a corporate associate in our global transactions group.
He advises notably listed companies as well as financial investors in matters of general corporate, corporate governance and capital markets law, as well as in corporate finance and M&A transactions.
He speaks German and English.
- STADA Arzneimittel AG on the takeover by Cinven/Bain Capital and the following group integration (2016-2018)
- Giving comprehensive design and support of restructuring measures with co-determination relevance or generational succession of family owned businesses, eg at Ottobock Group (2017/2018) and Edel (2018)
- University of Heidelberg, Germany (First State Examination)
- University of Edinburgh, United Kingdom (LL.M. Corporate Law)
- Hanseatic Higher Regional Court, Hamburg, Germany (Second State Examination) with stages in Hanoi, Vietnam, and in our Hamburg office
- Rechtsanwalt, Germany
- Hanseatic Bar Association, Hamburg, Germany