About Daniel Fox
Daniel advises public and private companies on public offerings, public reporting, securities compliance and corporate governance, as well as private financings, sustainable finance, mergers and acquisitions and other key transactions. Daniel regularly represents issuers and underwriters on a broad range of capital markets transactions, including IPOs, de-SPAC transactions and debt and convertible debt offerings, and also advises the institutional and strategic investors that participate in these transactions.
Daniel has experience across a variety of industries, including technology, life sciences, energy, automotive and manufacturing.
- Initial public offerings by Samsara, Uber,* Eargo* and TaskUs.*
- Lucid Motors on its going-public transaction with Churchill Capital Corp IV.*
- Follow-on equity offerings by EVgo, Stagwell, Seattle Genetics,* Portola Pharmaceuticals,* iRhythm Technologies* and Penumbra.*
- Registered and unregistered debt offerings by Oracle, Sonoco, Uber* and Flex.*
- Convertible notes offerings by Uber,* Medallia,* Sunrun,* Bloom Energy,* Coherus BioSciences* and Marcus*.
- M&A matters for Sonoco, Coupa, Zymergen and others.
* Prior to joining Freshfields.
- Columbia Law School
- J.D., 2018
- Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar
- Columbia Business Law Review, Managing Editor
- Dartmouth College
- A.B., cum laude, 2013
- State of California