About Daniel Fox
Daniel advises public and private companies on public offerings, public reporting, securities compliance and corporate governance, as well as private financings, sustainable finance, mergers and acquisitions and other key transactions. Daniel regularly represents issuers and underwriters on a broad range of capital markets transactions, including IPOs, de-SPAC transactions and debt and convertible debt offerings, and also advises the institutional and strategic investors that participate in these transactions.
Daniel has experience across a variety of industries, including technology, life sciences, energy and manufacturing.
- Lucid Motors on its combination with Churchill Capital Corp IV.*
- Initial public offerings by Samsara, Uber,* Eargo* and TaskUs.*
- Equity offerings by Seattle Genetics, Portola Pharmaceuticals, iRhythm Technologies and Penumbra.*
- Debt offerings by Uber,* Oracle, Sonoco and Flex.*
- Convertible notes offerings by Uber,* Medallia,* Sunrun,* Bloom Energy,* Coherus BioSciences and Marcus.*
* Prior to joining Freshfields.
- Columbia Law School
- J.D., 2018
- Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar
- Columbia Business Law Review, Managing Editor
- Dartmouth College
- A.B., cum laude, 2013
- State of California