About Nicola Franceschina
Nicola is a member of our global transaction group and has specific expertise in the real estate sector.
He has built up a wide experience of advising international and domestic clients on acquisitions, management and disposals of real estate assets and portfolios, as well as on development projects and leasing activities. Nicola's capabilities cover all relevant transaction structures (including asset deals, share deals, investment funds, joint ventures) and the full spectrum of asset classes.
Drawing on his background as an Olympic medallist, Nicola has developed a unique ability to team-up with clients and to manage the transaction so that the clients' objectives are achieved in the most effective and efficient way.
- Advising an institutional investor on the setting up of an investment fund and on the acquisition by the same of office and retail properties for approx. €800m;
- Advising an institutional investor on the acquisition, through a fund structure, of a shopping centre with a GLA of more than 100,000 sqm;
- Advising a leading asset management company on the development of the largest agri-food park in the world;
- Advising an international investor on the acquisition of a portfolio of 8 nursing homes under development;
- Advising an institutional investor on the acquisition of a portfolio of 21 hotels.
University of Milan, Law Degree (J.D.)
Columbia University Law School, New York (LL.M.)
Admitted to the Italian Bar (Avvocato) and to the New York State Bar