About Dr. Tobias Franz
Tobias Franz is an associate in our tax department.
- Advising Liberty Global plc i.a. on the sale of the Unitymedia Group to Vodafone
- Advising HSH Nordbank AG (now: Hamburg Commercial Bank AG) i.a. on its privatisation
- Advising Freudenberg SE on the sale of its IT business unit to Canadian IT company Syntax
- Advising Aurubis AG on the acquisition of Metallo Group from Towerbrook Capital Partners
- Advising AXA IM - Real Assets on a joint venture with Sirius Real Estate Ltd.
- Advising AXA IM - Real Assets on the acquisition of a portfolio of eleven hotels from Principal Real Estate
- Advising Antirion SGR on the acquisition of the headquarter of Thales Deutschland from Samsung
- Advising further institutional investors on the acquisition and sale of real estate as well as legal disputes with tax authorities and contract partners
- Advising MYR GmbH on its acquisition by Gilead Sciences, Inc.
- Advising Grünenthal on the acquisition of Mestex AG
- Advising Continental AG on complex reorganisations (inter alia, relating to the separation of the Vitesco business)
- Advising A.P. Møller – Mærsk A/S on the acquisition of Senator International group
- Advising Evotec SE on its Nasdaq listing
- Steuerberater (2021)
- Rechtsanwalt (2018) und Fachanwalt für Steuerrecht (2022)
- Dr. jur. (2017, Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität Münster)
- M.Sc. (2016, FernUniversität in Hagen)
- M.Jur. (2015, University of Oxford)
- B.Sc. (2013, FernUniversität in Hagen)