About Lara Friederichs
Lara specialises in litigation and arbitration. She advises national and international companies in complex disputes arising out of all areas of business and commercial law and represents them in proceedings before various courts in Germany.
Lara has particular experience in defending companies in complex mass claims and class actions-proceedings. In addition she represents clients in arbitration proceedings with a focus on post-M&A-disputes.
Lara is a member of our commercial disputes group and speaks German and English.
- Advising a major German vehicle manufacturer in national and international mass litigation proceedings
- Acting for a pharmaceutical company and an engine manufacturer in post-M&A arbitration proceedings
- Representing a medium-size company in an insurance-dispute
- Acting for a investment company in a commercial tenancy law dispute
- Defending a leading financial institution in litigation proceedings relating to complex international financial transactions
- Advising and representing several clients in commercial trade law-proceedings
- Bucerius Law School Hamburg, Germany
- Washington and Lee University, Lexington (Virginia), USA
- Legal traineeship (Referendariat) at the Higher Regional Court Berlin (Kammergericht) with time in the dispute-department of a major German lawfirm and at the German Embassy in Mexico-City
- Rechtsanwältin, German