About Laura Frühauf
Laura is a principal associate in our global transaction group. She advises German and international companies on M&A transactions and general corporate law, with a particular focus on growth equity and the technology sector.
Laura is currently based in our New York office.
Laura speaks German and English.
- Advising German fintech Penta and its shareholders on the exit and sale of the entire share capital to Qonto, the European market leader for in business finance solutions for SMEs
- Advising Agilent Technologies on its acquisition of Polymer Standards Service GmbH (PSS), a provider of solutions in the field of polymer characterization
- Advising Capella Space, a San Francisco-based Earth observation company, on its series C round
- Advising Google on its acquisition of edge software provider MobiledgeX
- Advising General Atlantic on its series investments in Sun King and Reliance Health
- Advising Verisk on its acquisition of ACTINEO, a leading Germany-based international InsurTech business
- Advising BBVA on its investments in the series C and D rounds of solarisBank AG
- Advising Scalable Capital, one of Europe's leading fintechs, on its EUR 150 million series E round
- Advising Razor Group on its debt and equity financing from BlackRock and Victory Capital
- Advising SumUp on its acquisiton of Tiller Systems, a European digital service provider for gastronomy merchants
- Advising the shareholders of flaschenpost SE, a German beverage delivery startup, on the sale of the entire share capital to Oetker group
- Advising the underwriters in the initial public offering of AUTO1 Group SE
- Advising a global mobility service provider on the divestment of its European business and parallel investment in a competing German startup
- Advising Mars, Incorporated on the acquisition of a majority stake in Berlin-based startup foodspring
- Advising Advent on its acquisition of the methacrylates business from Evonik Industries AG for 3 billion Euro
- Advising several venture capital funds and international investors on funding rounds in German technology businesses
- Advising home24 AG on its conversion into a European Company (Societas Europaea - SE)
- Legal education at Bucerius Law School, Hamburg, and National University of Singapore
- Higher Regional Court of Berlin, Germany, legal traineeship (Referendariat), among others working for the German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy and the World Bank Group in Washington, D.C.
- Rechtsanwältin (Attorney at Law), Germany