About Laura Frühauf
Laura is an associate in our global transaction group. She advises German and international companies on M&A transactions and general corporate law, with a particular focus on growth equity and the technology sector.
She is a member of our Legal Tech Group.
Laura speaks German and English.
- Advising the shareholders of flaschenpost SE, a German beverage delivery startup, on the sale of the entire share capital to Oetker group
- Advising the underwriters in the initial public offering of AUTO1 Group SE
- Advising BBVA on its follow-on investment in the EUR 60 million series C round of solarisBank AG, the transaction being the second largest investment in a German Fintech in 2020
- Advising Mars, Incorporated on the acquisition of a majority stake in Berlin-based startup foodspring
- Advising Advent on its acquisition of the methacrylates business from Evonik Industries AG for 3 billion Euro
- Advising Advent on its acquisition of Deutsche Fachpflege Gruppe, the leader in non-clinical intensive care in Germany
- Advising several venture capital funds and international investors on financing rounds in German fintech and biotech companies
- Advising home24 AG on its conversion into a European Company (Societas Europaea - SE)
- Legal education at Bucerius Law School, Hamburg, and National University of Singapore
- Higher Regional Court of Berlin, Germany, legal traineeship (Referendariat), among others working for the German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy and the World Bank Group in Washington, D.C.
- Rechtsanwältin (Attorney at Law), Germany