About Chris Fu
Chris is a Global Transactions counsel based in our Beijing office. She has particular experience supporting Chinese companies on their equity capital markets transactions.
Chris speaks fluent English and Mandarin.
- Advising on initial public offering and listing of Chinese companies on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, such as the HK IPO and listing of Giant Biogene, Noah Holdings, ANE (Cayman), Sino-Ocean Service, Weihai City Commercial Bank, Baozun Inc, Alibaba, Changsha Broad Homes Industrial, Ganfeng Lithium, China Zheshang Bank, China Energy Engineering Corporation, Dalian Wanda Commercial Properties, Xiabuxiabu Catering, CITIC, China Cinda Asset Management and YuanShengTai Dairy Farm.
- Advising on follow-on offerings by Hong Kong listed companies, such as share placings by Seamen Group, Shengjing Bank, China Zheshang Bank, Shanghai Pharmaceuticals and China International Capital Corporation, and rights issues by China Zheshang Bank, China Everbright International and Wanda Commercial Properties.
- Advising on public M&A deals as the offeror’s counsel or the financial adviser’s counsel, such as privatisation of Xiamen International Port, China Machinery Engineering Corporation, Huadian Fuxin, AVIC International, O-Net Technologies and Clear Media, and voluntary general offer by China Feihe to acquire YuanShengTai Dairy Farm.
- Advising on post-listing compliance matters for Hong Kong listed companies, such as Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, China Zheshang Bank, CITIC Limited, China BlueChemical, Shanghai Pharmaceuticals, PetroChina and Yingde Gases.
- University of British Columbia, J.D., Law
- Harbin Institute of Technology, Master of Business Management
- Harbin Institute of Technology, Bachelor of Economics
- Solicitor, Hong Kong
- The State of New York
- Passed the PRC bar exam