About Chandler Gerard-Reimer
Chandler is a Law Clerk in our New York office focusing on intellectual property matters. Prior to joining as a law clerk, Chandler interned at Freshfields where she drafted data licensing and sharing agreements in intellectual property matters, researched cyber security and trademark law, and conducted due diligence in a cross-border merger deal.
- Pearson plc on the sale of its international Online Program Management business, Pearson Online Learning Services, to an affiliate of Regent LP.
- Molekule Group on its all-stock merger with Aura Smart Air.
- Jungheinrich AG on its $375 million acquisition of Storage Solutions, Inc.
- Vanderbilt University Law School, JD, May 2022
- New York University, BA, May 2016
Not yet admitted in New York. Working under the supervision of New York-qualified lawyers.