About Dr. Andreas Ladenburger
Andreas is associate in our white-collor defence and global investigations group.
He focuses on advising and defending clients – both companies and individuals – in all areas of white-collar and tax criminal law. In addition, he focuses on conducting internal investigations and advises companies in compliance related issues.
Andreas is a German native speaker and fluent in English.
- Law at Bucerius Law School Hamburg, University of Oxford and University of Muenster
- Political Science and History at University of Bonn
- Master of Law
- Doctoral Degree at Bucerius Law School Hamburg
- Legal Clerkship at the Higher Regional Court Hamm, among others at the Federal Chancellery in Berlin and at Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer in Duesseldorf
- Admitted as Rechtsanwalt, Germany
- Scientific assistant and office manager at the German Bundestag (2015-2023)