About Gabriel Glover-Bondeau
Gabriel is Counsel in our global transactions practice.
He focuses on acquisition, and energy and infrastructure finance.
Before joining Freshfields in 2017, Gabriel worked for 10 years at Linklaters and Weil, Gotshal & Manges, and has acquired a broad experience in general lending, syndicated loans, acquisition finance and project finance advising financial institutions and sponsors.
Gabriel speaks French and English fluently.
- Advising CVC Capital Partners on the financing of the acquisition by Elsan of private healthcare groups Vitalia and MédiPôle Partenaires
- Advising Towerbrook on the financing of the acquisition of the media group Infopro Digital
- Advising Ceva Santé Animale on the 'cov-lite' financing backing its management buy-out
- Advising JP Morgan and Société Générale on the financing backing the acquisition of BHF Kleinwort by Oddo
- Advising Marguerite Fund on the acquisition from EDF Energies Nouvelles and project financing of three ground-mounted photovoltaic power plants with a total capacity of 36 MWc located in Toul-Rosières, France.
- King’s College, London, UK (LLM in banking and finance law, 2008)
- Sorbonne University and Sciences Po, France (joint masters in global business law, 2005)
- Avocat à la cour