About Natasha Good
Natasha is a corporate partner in our global transactions group, focusing on technology, media and telecoms (TMT).
She specialises in mergers and acquisitions, and provides strategic advice to boards of listed companies on governance and listing rules. She is a relationship partner for key clients of the firm.
Natasha is at the centre of the firm's initiative to help clients realise tech-driven opportunities. She was seconded to Ofcom the UK communications regulator at the start of her career. Natasha has 25 years' experience in structuring and implementing cross-border deals, bolt-on acquisitions and investments in growth tech businesses combined with an understanding of operational, compliance and risk issues in the communications and tech sectors.
Natasha works globally, with activity spanning the UK and other parts of Europe, US, Middle East, Asia and Africa.
- Advising Cazoo, the fastest growing unicorn platform business on its series D funding round and on strategic acquisitions. Read more about the deals here and here.
- Advising a major global US headquartered tech company on a series of bolt-on private acquisitions of digital content and AI related software businesses across Europe from founders and funders.
- Advising Interoute and the Sandoz Foundation, Aleph Capital and Crestview on the auction sale of Interoute to GTT Inc. relating to fibre connectivity and data storage.
- Advising MTN its proposed merger with Bharti and subsequently on its disposal of tower assets in Nigeria, Ghana and Uganda and the establishment of a joint ventures in those markets.
- Advising BT on its acquisition of EE. Read more about the deal in our case study.
- Advising CK Hutchison on its 50/50 joint venture with Veon to combine their Italian mobile businesses, Three and Wind and related carve out and disposal of a network business to Iliad.
- Advising BT on its structural reorganisation of Openreach following regulatory demands and on governance, disclosure and listing rules matters.