About Paul Gray
Paul is an associate in our M&A practice in New York focusing on corporate and financial transactions.
- Stanley Black & Decker as a stockholder of Evolv Technology on Evolv's pending $1.25 billion business combination with SPAC NewHold Investment Corp.
- Google on its $4.5 billion transaction with Jio Platforms, including investment and governance arrangements, and commercial agreements to develop an affordable smartphone with an optimized operating system.
- CarLotz on its $827 million merger with SPAC Acamar Partners Acquisition Corp.
- Volkswagen on its $200 million Series F investment in QuantumScape Corporation.
- ESL Investments on its $5.2 billion acquisition of Sears, and subsequently ESL and Transform Holdco in the acquisition of Sears Hometown and Outlet Stores.
- Stanley Black & Decker on investments related to its start-up focused StanleyX program.
- Google/Alphabet on its $2.6 billion acquisition of Looker Data Sciences, and in arrangements related to its autonomous subsidiaries.
- Warburg Pincus on numerous investment, acquisition and divestiture transactions.
- Underwriters on Asian Development Bank’s MTN program.
- Financial advisors on various M&A transactions.
Duke University School of Law
- J.D., 2017
- LL.M., 2017
The George Washington University
- B.A., cum laude, 2011