About Nathan Greenberg
Nathan Greenberg is a senior associate in our New York office and a member of our restructuring and insolvency group.
He works on various in-court and out-of-court financial restructuring matters on behalf of agents, banks, funds, borrowers and potential purchasers of distressed debt.
Nathan’s experience includes:
- representing of JPMorgan Chase, as administrative agent, to the $2.1bn revolving and term loan facility of Acosta, Inc., a U.S. based sales and marketing company, including through multiple amendments and a Chapter 11 bankruptcy;
- representing of the administrative agent and steering committee of lenders in out-of-court restructuring of a multitranche credit facility secured by La Muralla IV, a semi-submersible drillship, with contract revenues from PEMEX in a matter that spans Mexican, Portuguese, Korean and US jurisdictions;
- representing of Wells Fargo Bank, as administrative agent, in Aceto Corp., a specialty chemicals and generic pharmaceuticals manufacturer, through multiple amendments and through Chapter 11 bankruptcy as DIP lender;
- representing of US banking client in multiple health-care related out of court restructurings including a hospital and nursing home group;
- representing of Dawson International investments (Kinross) Inc., a garment manufacturer, as debtor counsel in Chapter 11 bankruptcy in the Southern District of New York;
- representing of the Beaulieu Group Inc., a carpet manufacturer, as debtor counsel in Chapter 11 bankruptcy in the Northern District of Georgia; and
- representing of the plan administrator of Asarco LLC on numerous matters involving environmental contribution claims in its Chapter 11 bankruptcy in the Southern District of Texas.
- JD, The University of Chicago Law School
- BA, The University of Michigan.
- Served as a Law Clerk to United States Bankruptcy Judge Robert E. Gerber, Southern District of New York
- Admitted to practice in the State of New York.