About Laura Adriana Grinschgl
Laura specialises in intellectual property and digital technology law. She focuses on contractual and licensing matters and technology- and IP-related aspects of transactions. Lauras’ practical experience is built on her academic background, including a LL.M. in Intellectual Property Law at QMUL (London).
Laura is part of our global IP / Dispute Resolution group.
Laura speaks German and English.
Her recent experience includes advising:
- Volkswagen on a number of digital transformation projects, including the contractual set-up of its IoT production platform, the creation of an automotive cloud, software and IP issues in the context of a global production alliance with a US-American carmaker and a cooperation related to autonomous driving, as well as on the pooling of client’s software capabilities;
- TIGER Coatings GmbH & Co KG in trademark matters, including on client’s 3D printing business, as well as on various licensing matters concerning its R&D activities, 3D and digital inks business, including JV projects in the Asian market.
- University of Graz, Austria (Mag iur)
- University of Graz, Austria (bachelor of business administration)
- Queen Mary University of London (LLM)