About Bing Guan
Bing specialises in debt capital markets, restructuring and insolvency work.
He has acted for arrangers and issuers on a wide range of debt capital markets transactions including straight debt, equity-linked, subordinated, high yield and regulatory capital offerings.
He has also acted for administrator, debtor and creditors on a broad spectrum of restructuring and insolvency work.
Bing is a native Mandarin speaker.
- Advising the Chinese administrator of Reward Science and Technology Industry Group Co., Ltd. on the international elements of Chinese bankruptcy protection proceedings including successfully obtaining the US Chapter 15 order on a contested basis
- Advising China Shanshui Cement Group Ltd. on re-listing of its shares at HKEX and simultaneous defence for its liquidation application filed in Cayman Islands and Hong Kong, as well as matters in relation to debt restructuring by some of its bondholders
- Advising China City Construction (International) Co., Ltd. on its debt restructuring efforts and defence against the liquidation application filed by its creditors, negotiation with the ad hoc committee of creditors and the subsequently creditors’ voluntary winding up
- Advising a global alternative energy producer on restructuring millions of dollars of bank loans and handling potential bond default
- Advising ZGC International Investment Limited on the issuance of US$300m bonds due 2023 with the benefit of a keepwell deed and a deed of equity interest purchase undertaking from Zhongguancun Development Group Company Limited
- Advising Agricultural Bank of China Limited on the establishment and update of its US$15bn EMTN programme and multiple drawdowns under it by different international branches
- Advising UBS and a large syndicated of banks on the issue of US$300m guaranteed senior notes under New York law by Dangdai International Investments Ltd, guaranteed by Wuhan Dangdai Science & Technology Industries (Group) Company Limited
- Advising SF Express on the issue of US$500m guaranteed notes
- Advising Tsinghua Unigroup Co., Ltd. on its issue of US$1.85bn guaranteed bonds in three tranches
- Advising ANTA Sports Products Limited on the issuance of EUR1bn zero coupon guaranteed exchangeable bonds
- Advising YiChang HEC ChangJiang Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. on the issue of US$400m H share convertible bonds to Blackstone
- Advising joint lead managers on the issue of US$400m guaranteed subordinated perpetual capital securities guaranteed by Far East Horizon Limited
- Bristol University, UK
- China University of Political Science and Law, Beijing, China
- Solicitor in England and Wales, and Hong Kong.