About Stefania Guarino
Stefania advises on administrative law, environmental law, building regulations/zoning/town planning law, licenses/authorizations, public procurement law and public-private partnership (PPP), with a wide experience in the related transactions.
She also has a wide experience in renewable energy and real estate sectors.
She deals with controversies before the Administrative Courts and also has experience in accounting, financial and administrative liability cases before the sections of the Court of Auditors ("Corte dei Conti").
Of Italian mother tongue, she also speaks English.
- Advising a leading Italian company on environmental issues relating to the offshore LNG regasification terminal operated by the company.
- Advising a primary international asset management company on regulatory and town planning issues in relation to the acquisition, through a real estate fund structure, of a portfolio of three flagship real estate assets located in Rome, leased to Italian Governmental entities.
- Advising a primary Italian telecommunication company on regulatory and permitting issues in relation to the operating of telecommunication infrastructures.
- Assisting a primary Italian construction company on the tender procedure for the awarding of the concession contract relating to the construction and operation of hospitals.
- Advising a primary international asset management company on regulatory and concession issues in relation to the possible purchase of shares in Italian airport concessionaires.
- Ipsoa Wolter Kluwer (Milan) – Environmental Law Expert (Postgraduate Master’s Degree).
- University of Rome "La Sapienza" (Law, J.D. summa cum laude).
- Admitted to the Italian Bar (Milan)
- Member of the board of directors of the review "Rivista Giuridica dell'Ambiente" ("Environmental Law Review") and of the review "Rivista Amministrativa Regione Lombardia" ("Administrative Law Journal of Lombardy Region").
- Member of the Committee "International Relations and European Union Relations" – International Group Lawyers – Council of the Bar of Milan.
- Member of The Lombard Society of Administrative Lawyers (Solom) and of The Italian Society of Administrative Lawyers (Siaa).