About Dr. Nicholas Günther
Nicholas specialises in private and public M&A transactions.
Nicholas advises listed and non-listed clients on both national and cross-border private and public M&A transactions. His practice also includes stock corporation law and capital markets law.
Nicholas speaks German and English.
- Advising KKR on acquiring a stake in Axel Springer SE and the subsequent delisting of the Axel Springer SE.
- Advising RWE on its asset swap with E.ON, including the majority stake in innogy.
- Advising London Stock Exchange Group on its proposed combination with Deutsche Börse.
- Advising Vonovia on the public takeover of conwert Immobilien Invest.
- Advising Wincor Nixdorf on its business combination with Diebold and its public takeover offer.
- Advising Gagfah on its takeover by Deutsche Annington Immobilien (Vonovia).
- Advising Triton on the acquisition of GEA Group’s heat exchangers business unit.
- Universities of Bayreuth and Düsseldorf, Germany
- Georgetown University Law Center, Washington DC, US (master of laws - LLM)
- Heinrich-Heine University, Düsseldorf, Germany (doctor of laws - Dr iur)
- Admitted to the German Bar