About Dr. Carsten Haak
Carsten advises on private and public M&A transactions with a focus on financial sponsor-backed M&A.
He spent time on secondment to our Hong Kong office.
Carsten speaks German and English.
- Permira and TeamViewer on the IPO of TeamViewer AG
- Permira on the sale of a majority stake in P&I Personal & Informatik
- Hellman & Friedman on the acquisition of AutoScout24
- Warburg Pincus on the acquisition of Infoniqa
- TPG on the sale of Transporeon
- One Equity Partners on the acquisition of Walki
- FountainVest on the acquisition of BMTS Technology (formerly Bosch Mahle Turbo Systems)
- Blackstone on the sale of Trans Maldivian Airways
- Bielefeld University, Germany (Dr. iur., B.A. law and management)
- Higher Regional Court of Frankfurt am Main, Germany (Second State Examination)
- Rechtsanwalt, Germany