About Dr. Michael Haidinger
Michael brings a pragmatic and commercial approach to a wide-ranging corporate practice that includes M&A, restructurings and private equity work.
He advises local and international businesses from a range of industries, including the TMT, renewables, industrials and automotive sectors.
Michael also counts large corporates and private equity funds among his regular clients, and has a geographical focus on Scandinavia.
Over 25 years' experience of major deals has equipped Michael with excellent negotiating and people skills.
He speaks German, English and French.
- Advising Volkswagen as relationship partner on the diesel issue.
- Advising Det Norske Veritas on its merger with Germanischer Lloyd.
- Advising Expedia on the acquisition of trivago.
- Advising a renewables company on the divestment of various offshore wind projects.
- Advising DONG Energy on most of its German offshore wind farms.
- Universities of Freiburg, Germany, and Geneva, Switzerland (law)
- University of Freiburg (doctorate in law)
- Rechtsanwalt, Germany