About Cristina Hajek Gross
Cristina is an Associate in our Dispute Resolution Group.
Her practice areas include internal, cross-border investigations, related litigation and crisis management.
She also advises and represents national and international companies in commercial and corporate law matters in complex litigation and arbitration proceedings.
She speaks German, English, Spanish and Italian.
Cristina’s experience includes advising:
- A German multinational stock-listed chemistry company in a multi-tiered construction dispute with an EPCM-Contractor and several contractors.
- A major financial institution in complex anti-money laundering issues, including escrow accounts with payment service providers.
- A German multinational stock-listed chemistry company in an ICC Arbitration arising from a dispute between the shareholders of a joint venture.
- A multinational accommodation and transport agency on consumer law issues in their respective European markets.
- A multinational insurer on civil law issues arising from its position as insolvency protection insurer of a multinational insolvent travel company and defending the client against corresponding lawsuits by holiday package travellers and the Federal Republic of Germany.
- A large German non-profit organisation with a multi-level participation structure in improving and revising its compliance processes and overall compliance framework.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration with a focus on Accounting & Finance at Philipps University (B.Sc.)
- Academic year abroad at the Université de Lausanne
- First state examination and Master's degree at Goethe University (LL.M. Eur.)
- Legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court of Frankfurt am Main
- Rechtsanwältin (fully qualified German lawyer, admitted to the bar in Frankfurt am Main)