About Christopher Hall
Christopher is an associate in our capital markets practice focusing on debt, equity and convertible notes offerings and corporate governance matters.
Christopher has experience advising on IPOs and follow-on equity offerings, rights offerings, private placements, debt and convertible bond offerings, and securities law matters.
Prior to joining our Washington, DC office, Christopher was a member of our Vienna office.
- Underwriters on Prudential plc’s offering of $350 million aggregate principal amount of 3.625% Notes.
- SPAC PepperLime Health Acquisition Corp. on its $150 million IPO and listing on Nasdaq.
- Addiko Bank AG on its initial public offering and listing on the Vienna Stock Exchange.
- Underwriters on the initial public offering and listing on the Vienna Stock Exchange of BAWAG P.S.K.
- Nabriva Therapeutics on its initial public offering of nine million ADSs and listing on the NASDAQ Global Market.
- University of Virginia School of Law, J.D.
- Princeton University, A.B., cum laude
- District of Columbia