About Christopher Hall
Christopher’s work is focused on providing capital markets advice to listed companies and financial institutions.
His advice ranges from IPOs, rights offerings and accelerated equity placements to equity-linked and debt capital markets transactions.
He speaks English, German and French.
- Advising Nabriva Therapeutics, an Austrian biopharmaceutical company, on its initial public offering of nine million American depositary shares and listing on the NASDAQ Global Market.
- Advising Barclays Bank and Deutsche Bank as joint structuring advisors in connection with the issuance by OMV Aktiengesellschaft of two tranches of hybrid bonds.
- Advising NOVOMATIC in connection with the establishment of its debt issuance programme and the issuance of a benchmark bond thereunder.
- University of Virginia School of Law, US
- Princeton University, US (cum laude)
- Attorney-at-law, Virginia, US
- Attorney-at-law, Washington DC, US