About Katie Hall
Katie is an associate in the People and Reward department, based in our London office. Katie advises on a broad range of employment, incentives and pensions law in a transactional, contentious and advisory context.
- Advising TCV in relation to its role as lead investor of Allica Bank's £100 million Series C funding round.
- University of Nottingham, Law with Spanish and Spanish Law (BA)
- BPP University, London, Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice (Legal Practice Course)
- Solicitor, England and Wales
- Employment Lawyers Association
- Share Plan Lawyers
- Association of Pensions Lawyers