About Oliver Hamill
Oliver is a senior associate in our corporate crime group and global investigations practice.
He advises on a range of litigation, investigations and regulatory proceedings, with a particular focus on corporate crime matters, including anti-money laundering and anti-bribery and corruption issues.
Oliver acts for financial institutions and corporates across a range of sectors.
- Advising a number of corporates in various sectors on cross-border anti-money laundering and anti-bribery and corruption issues.
- Advising a global investment bank in defence of a high-value commercial claim by a sovereign state.
- Advising a Big-Four accountancy firm in relation to a regulatory investigation.
- Solicitor, England and Wales
- College of Law, UK, Legal Practice Course
- University of Nottingham, UK, LLM
- University of Nottingham, UK, LLB