About Lina Joana Hantelmann
Lina provides legal guidance for domestic and international companies in all aspects of public and private construction law.
Furthermore, she advises companies in regard to infrastructure projects, with a focus on public private partnerships in the road sector.
She speaks German, Danish and English.
- Advising Axel Springer, one of the largest publishing houses in Europe, on the multistage sale and reconstruction of its Hamburg offices.
- Advising Gruner + Jahr, another large publishing house, on the sale of its Hamburg office.
- Advising Beiersdorf on the expansion and reconstruction of its headquarters in Hamburg.
- Contributing to the advice of the bid-winning consortium led by HOCHTIEF in connection with the A-model A7 motorway public-private partnership (PPP) project, including advice on a project bond solution (the first of its kind in the German market) and advice for the project company.
- Advising a bidding consortium led by HOCHTIEF on the planning, construction, renewal and financing of the German PPP A7 II, A6 and A94 motorway projects.
- Universities of Hamburg in Germany and Geneva in Switzerland (Dipl iur)
- University of Hamburg, Germany (LLB)
- Rechtsanwältin, Germany