About Kathleen Healy
Kathleen's practice is focussed on assisting multinational clients with complex employment law matters.
In particular, she has detailed experience of helping clients navigate the employment and industrial relations issues arising on acquisitions, disposals and restructurings. She also advises on developing and implementing innovative incentives and remuneration arrangements.
Kathleen also has a broad advisory and contentious practice, assisting clients in recent years with employment litigation and with the employment aspects of a number of highly sensitive investigations. Kathleen's team co-ordinates and executes a wide range of HR projects, including global policy and contract reviews.
Kathleen heads our London people and reward practice and is also responsible for the firm's employment practice in Asia, in particular supporting our Hong Kong employment and incentives team.
- Advising Deutsche Bank on its 2019 disposal to BNP Paribas of its Global Prime Finance platform and its Electronic Equities business.
- Advising Tesco on the employment and industrial relations issues on a variety of transactions, including its acquisition from RBS of Tesco Bank and on its 2018 merger with Booker.
- Advising a global tech organisation on the integration issues following a number of significant staff acquisitions around the world during 2018 and 2019.
- Advising the Carlyle Group and CVC Capital Partners on the employment and incentives aspects of the consortium's acquisition through Neptune Energy Group of ENGIE E&P International.
- Advising a variety of clients on the design and implementation of equity and cash incentive plans.
- Bristol University, UK