About Moritz Heidbuechel (何晨曦)
Moritz advises on the purchase and sale of real property and property portfolios.
Moritz is familiar with real estate investment and transaction structures, including asset deals, share deals, and joint ventures. He also works on real estate financings.
Through prior work experience and secondments, Moritz has specialist knowledge of the automotive and chemical industries, as well as with dealing with data centres and hotels.
Having studied and worked in China for many years, he frequently advises on corporate and real estate transactions involving Asia.
He speaks German, English and Mandarin Chinese (Putonghua).
- Advising P3 Logistic Parks on the acquisition of the German "Matrix" retail logistics portfolio, encompassing 33 real estate properties with more than 650,000 sqm of space.
- Advising AGC Equity Partners on the formation of a joint venture with Iron Mountain Data Centres for the development of a hyperscale data centre in Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
- Advising Icade on the acquisition eight German nursing homes comprising a total of approx. 900 beds and approx. 140 apartments and one nursing home in France.
- Advising GIC, Singapore’s sovereign wealth fund, on several joint ventures for the investment into German real estate.
- Advising AGC Equity Partners on the acquisition of THE SQUAIRE near Frankfurt airport and the related the financing.
- Advising Brack Captial Properties, a member of Adler Real Estate Group, on the sale of a portfolio of large-scale retail properties.
- Advising Round Hill Capital on the acquisition and re-financing of residential real estate portfolios in Hamburg and the Rhine-Main Area.
- Advising IVG Immobilien on setting-up and refinancing OFFICEFIRST and subsequently selling OFFICEFIRST to Blackstone in a transaction involving 97 German office properties valued at €3.3bn.
- University of Bayreuth, Germany (law and business administration)
- Shanghai International Studies University, China
- Beijing Foreign Studies University, China
- German University of Administrative Sciences Speyer
- Rechtsanwalt, Germany
- Alumnus of the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)