About Fredrik Hellstrom
Fredrik advises on contentious and non-contentious EU and UK competition law matters.
During his time at Freshfields, Fredrik spent six months on secondment at the firm's Berlin office.
Fredrik is fluent in Swedish and English.
- Acting for Allfunds Bank, S.A.U. in relation to its acquisition of Credit Suisse InvestLab AG.
- Advising Compass Group PLC on its €475 million acquisition of Fazer Food Services.
- Acting for a global technology company in relation to the UK Competition and Markets Authority's online platforms and digital advertising market study, as well as its defence and co-ordination of antitrust proceedings and sector inquiries before the European Commission and other global competition authorities.
- Advising Universal Pictures Home Entertainment on the merger control aspects of its proposed joint venture with Warner Bros. Home Entertainment.
- BPP Law School (Legal Practice Course)
- Somerville College, University of Oxford (BA Jurisprudence, Law)
- Solicitor, England and Wales