About Dr. Robin Helmke
Robin focuses on structured finance, capital markets and M&A transactions.
His work of late includes advising on structured products for corporates, financial institutions and insurance companies.
For example, he has recently advised on structured debt instruments for a corporate with, among other features, novel credit enhancements and the leveraged financing of distressed debt for an international investment bank.
Robin speaks German and English.
- University Panthéon-Assas, Paris, France (law - maîtrise en droit)
- Columbia University, US (master of laws - LLM)
- University of Marburg, Germany (doctor of laws - Dr iur)
- Additional studies in economics and passed the CFA Level 1 exam
- Admitted to the German Bar and the New York Bar, First Judicial District