About Alicia Hildner
Alicia is a member of our global transaction practice.
She advises banks and other financial institutions, and also unregulated entities, on almost all areas of financial services regulation with a particular focus on payment services law.
She is ta member of Freshfields' fintech initiative, which focuses on recent developments in the fintech sector.
She speaks German, English and French.
- Advising a leading automotive company on the set-up of an e-money payment platform.
- Advising Hellmann & Friedmann and GIC on their acquisition of Concardis, a leading payment service provider.
- Advising Funding Circle on its IPO.
- Advising HSH Nordbank on the comprehensive assessment by the European Central Bank and other regulatory issues.
- Advising ReiseBank on fintech related matters.
- Advising banks on Brexit restructuring including repapering of client documentation.
- Advising banks on the MiFID II implementation.
- Advising financial institutions in conflicts with BaFin and the European Central Bank.
- University of Heidelberg, Germany
- Université I - Panthéon Sorbonne, Paris, France
- Legal assistant at the Freshfields' office in Frankfurt
- Legal traineeship at the Freshfields office in Frankfurt and in New York, U.S.