About Alicia Hildner
Alicia is a Principal Associate in our Global Transaction group
Alicia advises financial institutions and unregulated companies on all aspects of banking regulatory law, particularly FinTech companies such as neo-brokers, e-money institutions and payment service providers on all aspects of their business models, including licensing requirements, financing rounds, governance issues and ongoing regulatory requirements. She regularly assists companies in M&A transactions. In addition, she focuses on payment services and payment infrastructure law and securities.
Alicia regularly publishes articles and other papers and lectures for clients in the areas of payment services and money laundering law, among others.
She speaks German, English and French.
- Advising JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. on the merger of its continental european business into J.P. Morgan SE
- Advising Upvest Securities GmbH on obtaining its license as investment firm
- Advising Hellman&Friedman and GIC on the acquisition of the payment services provider Concardis
- Advising Cazoo, a leading UK online car retailer, on the acquisition of Cluno, the leading German provider of car subscription services
- Advising a leading automotive company on the establishment of an e-money platform
- Advising HSH Nordbank in the context of the ECB's comprehensive review and other regulatory matters
- Advising Funding Circle in connection with its IPO
- Advising banking groups on their Brexit restructurings
- Advising third country banks in the context of their cross-border operations
- Advising financial institutions vis-à-vis BaFin and the ECB
- University of Heidelberg, Germany
- Université I - Panthéon Sorbonne, Paris, France
- Legal assistant at the Freshfields' office in Frankfurt
- Legal traineeship at the Freshfields office in Frankfurt and in New York, U.S.
- Secondment at State Street International GmbH