About Dr. Juliane Hilf
Juliane leads our Disputes Resolution Regulatory Group in Continental Europe.
As new technologies emerge, so does the need to regulate them. Her specialism in environmental and technology law places her at the forefront of issues like regulating infrastructure for charging electric cars and smart grids.
Liberalisation can raise questions too, and Juliane’s regulatory law expertise means she is well-placed to advise on gaming law.
As the firm's global environment partner, Juliane has been responsible for reducing the firm's impact on the environment. She has also been a member of the firm's Partnership Council and is country partner for Israel.
Juliane speaks German, French and English.
- Advising HOCHTIEF on its acquisition (alongside ACS and Atlantia) of toll-road operator Abertis. Read more about the deal in our case study.
- Advising operators of (online) gambling as well as financial advisers and media companies on regulatory matters on the opening up of the German gambling market.
- Acting for a multinational enterprise in establishing worldwide infrastructure for electric cars.
- Advising stiftung elektro-altgeräte register on all questions concerning the implementation of the waste electrical and electronic equipment directive in Germany and on all current regulatory questions.
- Acting for an international car manufacturer in regulatory matters worldwide.
- Advising CVC on the acquistion of the Tipico Group relating to regulatory questions of gambling law.
- Rechtsanwältin, Germany
- Visiting lecturer in European law at Heinrich Heine University, Düsseldorf, Germany