About Daniel Hodgkinson
Dan is an associate in the firm’s dispute resolution practice, based in New York.
- Judicial Intern to the Honorable Mae A. D’Agostino, U.S. District Court for the Northern District of New York (2020)
- Judicial Intern to the Honorable Denise Hartman and Christina Ryba, Albany County Supreme Court (2019)
- JD, summa cum laude, Albany Law School (2021)
- Executive Editor for Coordinating and Operations, Albany Law Review, Volume 84
- Government Law Center First-Year Fellow, Albany Law School (2018)
- BA, College of the Holy Cross (2016)