About Alexandra Holroyd
Alexandra is an associate in our commercial dispute resolution team.
Alexandra advises on complex commercial disputes and investigations, including follow-on competition litigation, collective actions and mass claims and competition related regulatory investigations.
During her time at Freshfields, Alexandra has spent six months on secondment to the firm's international arbitration team in Paris.
- Advising Mastercard in the Merricks v Mastercard proceedings before the Court of Appeal and in its landmark appeal to the UK Supreme Court, in relation to the first major consumer claim under the new UK collective proceedings regime and one of the largest damages claims brought in the UK.
- Advising a major truck manufacturer on the defence of follow-on litigation following the imposition of record cartel fines by the European Commission.
- Acting for a financial services client in respect of a multi-jurisdictional cartel and conduct-related investigation, including an appeal to the European General Court and intervention in an appeal before the European Court of Justice.
- Kings College London - Postgraduate diploma in European Competition Law (First in year)
- University of St Andrews (History, First class honours)
- Qualified solicitor (England & Wales)