About Grace Huang
Grace advises on equity capital markets and M&A transactions in Asia, particularly Hong Kong and mainland China.
She is also co-head of the firm's global transactions practice in Asia.
- Advising on the listings of BOC Aviation, Cheung Kong Property, Swire Properties, Chow Tai Fook Jewellery Group, Fast Retailing, HKBN, Sun Art Retail, MGM China, Sands China and Spring REIT on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
- Advising on all the business trust listings to date on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, being the listings of HK Electric Investments, HKT Trust, Langham Hospitality Investments and Jinmao Investments (now known as Jinmao Hotel).
- Advising Hutchison Port Holdings and Hutchison Port Holdings Management on the global offering and listing of units of Hutchison Port Holdings Trust on the Singapore Stock Exchange.
- Advising Hutchison Whampoa on: its merger with CK Hutchison Holdings involving a $24bn share exchange offer by CK Hutchison Holdings for Hutchison Whampoa; and its acquisition of 6.24 per cent of Husky Energy.
- Advising China Unicom on its $23bn merger with China Netcom by way of a scheme of arrangement of China Netcom.
- University of Sydney, Australia (bachelor of economics and bachelor of laws (hons))
- Admitted to practise in Hong Kong, Singapore, England and Wales and New York