About Guy Huffen
Guy is an associate in the People & Reward department in London. He advises on a broad range of employment, incentives and pensions law in a transactional, contentious and advisory context.
During his time at Freshfields, Guy has spent time on secondment to the M&A and Strategic Transactions Legal team at Barclays.
- Durham University, UK (First, Bachelor of Laws (LLB) (Hons))
- BPP Law School, UK (Distinction, Accelerated Legal Practice Course (LPC))
- Solicitor, England and Wales
- Share Plan Lawyers
- Employment Lawyers Association
- Association of Pension Lawyers