About Shona Hughes-Daly
Shona is a member of our financial services regulatory team and a member of our global transactions group. She advises a wide range of clients on financial services and regulatory matters in both an advisory and transactional context.
Shona has experience of advising on regulatory developments both at UK and EU level including relating to Brexit and MiFID 2 / MiFIR. She also regularly advises clients in the areas of conduct of business issues, client assets requirements, senior managers and certification regime, change in control approval requirements and authorisation and passporting.
- Advising global banks on Brexit contingency planning.
- Advising on the implementation of the Senior Managers and Certification Regime.
- Advising on transactions involving financial institutions.
- Admitted to the roll of solicitors in England and Wales in March 2017
- Legal Practice Course, BPP Law School
- Queens’ College, Cambridge, (Law LLM, First Class)
- The University of Manchester (Law LLB First Class Honours)