About Sami Jebbour
Avocat à la Cour, Sami is a Global Transactions associate in our Paris office.
He specialises in complex M&A, both domestic and cross-border, as well as corporate governance matters.
He joined the firm after having been awarded the Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer "Best Business Law Student Prize" in 2011.
Sami is fluent in French and English.
- Advising Blackstone-backed Phoenix Tower on its joint venture with Bouygues Telecom to deploy 4,000 wireless towers in France
- Advising Carlyle on the USD3.2bn acquisition of Atotech from Total.
- Advising Ardian Infrastructure on a number of strategic acquisitions, including the acquisition of Indigo from Vinci, Géosel Manosque from Total and LyondellBasell and SPMR from Total and BP.
- Advising Cinven on the acquisition of Chryso from LBO France.
- Advising Península on a number of transactions, including its investment in Carrefour, the acquisition of a 10% stake in Carrefour Brazil and the IPO of Carrefour Brazil.
- Advising Holcim on the divestment of global assets to CRH for EUR6.5bn in connection with its merger with Lafarge.
- University of Cambridge, UK (LLM)
- University of Paris II Panthéon-Assas, France (Magistère in business law / Postgraduate diploma in corporate legal advice)
- Avocat à la cour, France