About Sami Jebbour
Avocat à la Cour, Sami is a partner in our Global Transactions Group in Paris.
He advises corporate clients, investment funds and financial institutions on complex M&A and joint ventures, both domestic and cross-border.
Sami has a particularly strong expertise in infrastructure transactions, notably in relation to telecom infrastructure and energy infrastructure assets.
He joined the firm after having been awarded the Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer "Best Business Law Student Prize" in 2011.
Sami is fluent in French and English.
- Advising Blackstone-backed Phoenix Tower International on (i) its acquisition of over 3,200 telecommunications sites in France from Cellnex Telecom, (ii) its partnership with F2i to acquire TowerTel from EI Towers, (iii) its purchase from Monaco Telecom of over 815 wireless towers and acquisition of newly constructed wireless towers over 6 years across Malta and Cyprus through a build-to-suit program, (iv) its purchase from eir of over 650 wireless towers and acquisition of newly constructed wireless towers over 8 years across Ireland through a build-to-suit program and (v) its joint venture with Bouygues Telecom to deploy 4,000 wireless towers in France.
- Advising Ardian Infrastructure on a number of strategic acquisitions, including the acquisition of (i) SPMR from Total and BP, (ii) Géosel Manosque from Total and LyondellBasell and (iii) Indigo from Vinci.
- Advising Península on a number of transactions, including its investment in Carrefour, the acquisition of a 10% stake in Carrefour Brazil and the IPO of Carrefour Brazil.
- Advising a group of creditors on the restructuring – including a debt for equity swap – of the Bourbon group.
- Advising Carlyle on the USD3.2bn acquisition of Atotech from Total.
- Advising Holcim on the divestment of global assets to CRH for EUR6.5bn in connection with its merger with Lafarge.
- University of Cambridge, UK (LLM)
- University of Paris II Panthéon-Assas, France (Magistère in business law / Postgraduate diploma in corporate legal advice)
- Avocat à la Cour, France