About Björn Junior
Björn advises clients on all aspects of corporate tax law with a focus on M&A transactions and tax-optimised restructurings.
He speaks German and English.
- Advising Van Leeuwen Pipe and Tube Group on the acquisition of the Benteler Distribution Group
- Advising KKR on its public takeover of Axel Springer SE
- Advising Advent International on the acquisition of Evonik Industries AG's global methacrylates, acrylic products, CyPlus and methacrylate resins business
- Advising Takata on the tax structuring and other tax aspects of the EMEA part of its worldwide restructuring
- Advising Anheuser-Busch InBev on of the sale of Hasseröder und Diebels
- Advising Airbus on the tax-optimised carve-out of its defence electronics business and the subsequent sale to KKR
- University of Applied Sciences Nordkirchen, Germany (tax law)
- University of Cologne, Germany (law)
- Rechtsanwalt (attorney-at-law), Germany
- Steuerberater (certified tax advisor), Germany
- Diplom-Finanzwirt (FH) (tax inspector), Germany