About Dr. Simone Kämpfer
Simone is a partner in our white-collar defence and global investigations group. She is also head of our white-collar defence group in Germany, being an expert on advising and defending clients – both companies and individuals – in all areas of white-collar crime and criminal tax law.
She has significant expertise handling (among others) fraud, breach of trust, bribery/corruption, insider trading and tax evasion-related matters.
Prior joining the firm, Simone was a partner at tdwe Rechtsanwälte, a prestigious German boutique firm specialising in white-collar crime and criminal tax law, for more than 10 years. She also worked as a public prosecutor for more than nine years (Main Department for White Collar Crimes – also press representative).
Simone is recognised as a leading individual in white-collar criminal law by major directories. She regularly lectures and publishes on criminal law and criminal procedural law.
Simone is a native German speaker and fluent in English.
- Ludwig-Maximilians-University of Munich and University of Regensburg, Germany (Dr iur)
- Legal clerkship in Munich
- Admitted as Rechtsanwalt, Germany
- Certified specialist lawyer for criminal law
- Supervisory board member of Droege Group
- Executive editor of Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftsstrafrecht und Haftung im Unternehmen (Journal for White Collar Criminal Law and Liability in Companies)
- Partner at tdwe Rechtsanwälte (2007–2018)
- Public prosecutor (1998–2007)