About Viktoria Keil
Viktoria is a Certified German Tax Advisor (Steuerberaterin) and experienced economist with substantial professional experiences in transfer pricing, international tax structuring and international tax controversy. Over the past years, she has been a close advisor to multinational clients regarding their international tax and transfer pricing issues - mainly within tax audits/litigations and during restructuring projects.
- Johann Wolfgang Goethe-Universität Frankfurt am Main: M.Sc. International Economics and Economic Policy
- University of Massachusetts Boston: M.Sc. Applied Economics (study abroad term)
- Universität Mannheim: B.Sc. Economics (+minor business administration)
- University of Essex: B.Sc. Economics (study abroad term)
- Steuerberaterkammer Hessen
- International Fiscal Association