About Dr. Thomas Kelm
Thomas is a corporate associate in our global transaction group.
He advises both national and international companies on all aspects of corporate law, in particular on questions of stock corporation law, corporate reorganisations and general meetings, as well as on M&A transactions.
He speaks German and English.
- Advising BASF on the merger of Wintershall Dea and Harbour Energy
- Advising Uniper on capital reduction in the amount of EUR 13.7 billion under the German Energy Security Act
- Advising SCHOTT Pharma on IPO
- Advising ProCredit Holding on its change of legal form into a stock corporation (Aktiengesellschaft)
- Advising Nordex on a capital increase without subscription rights to convert shareholder loans (debt-to-equity swap) as well as on the corresponding extraordinary general meeting
- Advising on the merger of DVB Bank into DZ BANK
- Advising BorgWarner on the public takeover offer to the shareholders of AKASOL AG and the subsequent merger squeeze-out of minority shareholders
- Advising Amadeus IT Group on the merger squeeze-out of the minority shareholders of i:FAO AG
- Johann Wolfgang Goethe-Universität Frankfurt am Main (Dr. jur.)
- Oberlandesgericht Frankfurt am Main (Zweite juristische Staatsprüfung)
- Johann Wolfgang Goethe-Universität Frankfurt am Main (Erste juristische Prüfung)
- Admitted to the German bar (Rechtsanwalt)