About Eeke Kenninck
Eeke is an associate in the IP/IT team in our firm’s Amsterdam office and joined the firm in 2017.
Eeke acts for national and international clients on complex IP related disputes, often involving multiple jurisdictions.
Eeke is fluent in Dutch and English and proficient in French.
- University of Utrecht, the Netherlands, LLB in Dutch Law
- University of Utrecht, the Netherlands, LLM in European Law
- University of Amsterdam, the Netherlands, LLM in Information Law
- Advocaat, the Netherlands (admitted to the Amsterdam bar in 2017)
- AIPPI – International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property