About Elena Khmelevskaya
Elena primarily specialises in corporate and commercial law, including M&A and JVs and PPP-based infrastructure projects, as well as in real estate law.
Elena has significant experience in advising on a wide range of general corporate, commercial and regulatory issues, as well as taking and enforcing security, insolvency and litigation.
Elena has assisted clients on projects in the infrastructure, energy and natural resources, automotive, technology, media and telecommunications, real estate, and consumer goods and retail sectors.
A Russian native speaker, Elena is fluent in English.
- Advising a consortium of lenders (Gazprombank, Sberbank and EABR) on a project to finance, construct and operate section 3 of the Moscow regional ring road (CKAD).
- Advising a consortium of sponsors (VTB Capital and Vinci) on a project to finance, construct and operate sections 7 and 8 (kilometres 543 to 684) of the Moscow-St Petersburg toll road.
- Advising SIBUR Holding on the acquisition of a 49 per cent stake in YugraGazPererabotka from a subsidiary of Rosneft and long-term associated petroleum gas and dry gas supply agreements.
- Advising a private investor on setting up several joint ventures with Sheremetjevo international airport to construct a new terminal and an inter-terminal tunnel.
- Advising Inter RAO UES on setting up a joint venture with General Electric to manufacture gas turbines in Russia.
- Moscow State Law Academy, Russia
- Member of the Moscow City Bar since 2002
- Lawyer, Russian Federation