About Dr. Martin Klusmann
Martin has significant experience in German, European and international competition law and has been involved in major merger cases and many national and international cartel cases, both inside and outside of the courtroom.
Over the years, Martin has carved out his own niche in cartel cases and follow-on cases as well as specialising in compliance and litigation work. He is one of Germany’s most sought-after ACT lawyers.
Martin takes an active role in all his casework, personally guiding clients through the complexities and challenges they face, making it his business to be there with them every step of the way. Clients appreciate his amiable yet diligent approach, and benefit from his tenacity and success as a proficient negotiator.
He speaks German and English.
- Representing ThyssenKrupp regarding the divestiture of its stainless steel business.
- Representing ThyssenKrupp Elevator in litigation before the European Courts and in follow-on damages cases.
- Representing Chiquita in two international leniency cases and one complex merger before the EU.
- Representing Solvay in its hydrogen peroxide damages case.
- Representing the Schaeffler Group in damages cases.
- Universities of Hamburg and Bochum, Germany
- Rechtsanwalt (lawyer), Germany
- Admitted to the Brussels bar