About Anna Köhler
Anna is an Associate in our disputes and global investigations groups based in our Berlin office.
Having started her professional career in the real estate group of an international law firm, Anna’s expertise now also lies in the comprehensive defence of clients in complex national and international disputes with a focus on commercial law. In addition, she has also experience in compliance advice, in particular in relation to ESG, and in conducting internal investigations.
- Advising a leading international tech client in relation to all aspects of consumer claims brought in Germany (including contract, tort and criminal law) on an ongoing basis.
- Conducting a compliance review for a large German non-profit organisation.
- Providing comprehensive compliance and investigations advice for a multinational accounting firm in connection with the insolvency of a German DAX-listed company.
- Advising an international client in post M&A arbitration proceedings.
- Humboldt University of Berlin
- Associate in the real estate group of an international law firm (2019-2021)
- Admission as Rechtsanwältin, Germany (2019)
- Lecturer for students of commercial law (2016-2020)